The SDE-10K device class is perfectly suited as an edge device solution for data centers as well as large branch and subsidiary offices. Especially small and medium-sized enterprises with adequate performance requirements in their data center can benefit from the balance between price, performance and functionality. But also for large enterprises, which need correspondingly high performance requirements (up to 1 Gbps) in their decentralized divisions and branch offices, this device class is very well suited to establish and operate a state-of-the-art SD-WAN network and to benefit from corresponding advantages such as zero touch provisioning (ZTP), overlay technologies and security and performance enhancing clustering.
SDE-10K is closely integrated with the Teldat management for SD-WAN networks, be.SDx Corp, so it allows to configure and monitor the device easy and centrally
SDE-10K supports simultaneously different type of network access as MPLS and/or Internet broadband. Then, hybrid networks are supported with minimum cost.
Can be used as a concentrator for companies with low to medium throughput rates as well as for branch offices with high performance requirements.
SDE can be deployed over x86 servers, supporting up to 1 Gbps in one server. Several models are certified and tested to cover customer requirements.
The SDE-10K can be used as a class of device both as a concentrator for smaller data centers with average throughput requirements or as an edge device solution for branch offices of enterprise companies with high throughput requirements. It offers a very good price-performance ratio and high reliability in active-active configurations and supports the overlay in both MPLS and Internet scenarios. Considering the importance of efficiency and performance in this type of scenario, SDE-10K is offered as a hardware plus software solution that covers high requirements. Since Teldat offers the complete stack solution, the software can be optimized to run on x86 hardware with specific physical resources. The future of bare metal devices lies in their universality through virtualization and the SDE-10K paves the way for this in smaller scenarios in a cost effective and performant way.
SDE-10K is designed to be installed in large enterprise datacenters, it supports the most common bandwidth requirements with 1100mbps encrypted throughput(IMIX) with 1000 tunels.
SDE-10K is closely integrated with be.SDx Corp, the Teldat management system for SD-WAN networks, so it allows to configure and monitor the device easy and centrally.
SDE-10K can be deployed in a high available architecture (active-active), and in case one of the appliances crashes, the other oner can handle all the traffic.
In case of network traffic increase additional devices can be added easily, Teldat Controller will coordinate them without user intervention.
SDE-10K is designed for high performance, high reliable services, using hardware based on well known x86 server platforms that guarantee the stability.
Hybrid networks can be solved using a single SDE-10K, providing this way a cost effective solution for medium network size.
SDE-20K provides the automatic provisioning and configuration without technical intervention in a Teldat SD-WAN network.
HARDWARE TECHNICAL FEATURES
- Performance (SD-WAN encrypted traffic)
- 1100 Mbps (IMIX)
- 1000 Tunels
- Certified servers
- Supermicro (8 cores, 4GB RAM, SSD 120GB HD )
- Network Ethernet connections
- 4 x 1 Gbps (Up to 2 Gbps)
- 1 x 1 dedicated IPMI LAN
SOFTWARE TECHNICAL FEATURES
- Centrally managed using Teldat SD-WAN management platform
- Easy device onboarding and config. from CNM templates
- Operating system lifecycle management from management platform
- Network Architecture
- Network overlay based on DMVPN with standard IPSec and AES encryption
- Internet and MPLS WAN access and control in each device
- BGP/OSPF routing protocols supported for internal LAN routing
- Application routing
- Application Based Routing, using IPSLA to monitor the network status.
- Network information to take traffic decisions: delay, jitter, loss
- Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) for application routing up to level 7
- DMVPN based overlay to isolated customer network from WAN networks
- VRFs in each WAN and LAN interface.
- Standard IPSec with state of the art encryption
- SD-WAN Quality of Service
- Four priority levels (Real-Time, High, Medium and Low)
- Per application guaranteed Bw allocation in case of congestion
- Per application rate limit
- High Availability
- Cluster based architecture in active-active mode
ADDITIONAL TECHNICAL FEATURES
- Teldat Reverse Traffic Steering (TRTS)
- Cutting edge solution to minimize tunnels number in SD-WAN scenarios